- CI/CD integrations - Jenkins, TFS, Azure Devops
- Git integrations - All standard git service provider.
- Bug reports integrations - Jira.
In order to integrate your CI/CD tool, you need to configure ‘CloudBeat CLI’ as a part of your build process.
Here’s a video on how to do it:
To sync with your Git service provider you need to provide the following:
- URL - the address to your git project
- Branch name - for example: ‘master’
- Name - your git username
- Password - your git password
When a test case is finished with status failed - you may integrate it with a bug report system such as ‘Jira’.
You need to do the following:
- 1.Go to your failed test results page by clicking it.
- 2.Select a failure reason from the drop down list on the top line of the test case.
- 3.On the top line you will have a ‘Jira’ button - click it.
- 4.Link the bug you opened in Jira in the ‘Link’ field.
- 5.Click ‘Add’ and the dialog will close.